Awaken Your Inner Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let The Story Begin

3 posters

Go down

Let The Story Begin Empty Let The Story Begin

Post by Admin Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Here we jump into the Story Of Dangerous Gift, Everyone is born with a power laying in wait inside of them but not everyone has the ability to access this power only few people have been able to acquire it. Is the world ready for people with extraordinary powers to walk among them or will they hunt down these individuals out of the fear?

Admin
Admin

https://awakeninnerself.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Let The Story Begin Empty I always knew..

Post by nothingbutanonymous Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:23 am

I couldn't tell you about a time when I wasn't like this. For as long as I could remember there was always something different about me. In a way I felt it. The feeling grew somewhere deep inside my stomach, swirling around like the wings of a thousand butterflies, but it wasn't until that cool late September day that I finally knew I was destined for something much greater than anyone else could begin to imagine.
Looking back on it now the day that everything changed basically started out like any other day. I woke up at 6 am. brushed my teeth and headed down stairs. At the top of the stairs I could hear my fathers bellowing voice echo and bounce off the wooden walls of our cottage like home. It wasn't much but it was cozy and enough room for my parents, four brothers and I. My parents didn't come from much, but they were hard working. My mother, on top of homeschooling all five of her children, maintained the house. At any given moment you can look over at her long light slim figure holding a pile of laundry, fixing the collar on one of my brothers shirts, or preparing our evening meal. My Father on the other hand, was a loud, full, hardworking lumber jack like man who was the proud owner of a small family owned bait and tackle shop that he built from the ground up.
After a breakfast of hot tea and pickled locks on toast I began the half of mile venture to the nearest market. I carried with me only a knapsack that hung off the side of my hip. In it contained the possessions I could not bare to live without for even the shortest period of time, my heart shaped locket that inside the brass frame was a picture of my dear great grandmother. She who inspired me to love books, writing and art with her fantastic stories of mythical giants and forsaken wizards. Next was my leatherback journal that my mother gave me for my 12th birthday and since has not left my sight, for inside of it holds all my deepest most personal thoughts. Lastly my fountain pen an ink that bring my inner most ideas to life.( Not until later on will I find out how literal that sentence is.)
I pulled out the crumpled list and money that once sat in the front pocket of my knapsack. Mothers handwriting always had a elegant flow. So much so that even the words "eggs, butter, milk" took on an almost artistic appearance. As I continued to stroll through the market my eyes scanning over apples, dried vegetables and freshly caught fish, I saw him. My heart stopped. The boy with crystal blue eyes. What a beautiful boy.
His name is Arek, he is the vendors son. He works with his father and I see him every three months or so when the new shipments come in. He is flawless with a smile that melts my own. I convinced myself that he would never notice me. He was polite as we talked over the goods but it wasn't enough for me. I wanted to get to know him. I pulled out my journal and flipped over one the empty fruit crates, sat and casually sketched him from a far. Glancing up occasional to try to understand the dimensions of his perfectly shaped jaw and protruding collar bones. Above his picture I wrote the words "Notice Me !" After several memorizing minutes of staring at this boy I was jerked out of my daze by a grumpy greasy old man who smelled of fish and petrified feet. His lumpy body knocked me to the floor. I reached out my hands to try to catch myself but it was too late. My hand landed on a nail that had fallen out of a fruit crate. After a minute of contemplating I pulled the nail out there was blood flowing from the newly punctured hole. I looked up to see where the disgusting old fart had gone but he kept walking out of sight. I fumbled through the pages of my journal trying to gather up my papers bleeding on my sketch. My beautiful man now covered in red.
Then suddenly as if magic he was standing above me. His hands around me lifting me to my feet. His crystal blue eyes staring into mine. I was in shock. There he was he noticed me, he was touching me, he was helping me. My heart beating a thousand beats per-minute. That is when I knew.

Last edited by nothingbutanonymous on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:09 pm; edited 6 times in total

nothingbutanonymous

Back to top Go down

Let The Story Begin Empty Welcome to Dalvik

Post by Alexander Young Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Getting off the bus in the small town of Dalvik Greenland I looked around for a bit it was beautiful snow everywhere, but it was little cold for my tastes. Making sure my surfboard was secured to my back pack I put on my sun glasses and pulled out my white cane, I heated myself up to a comfortable temperature and began to walk around the town. I could feel people looking at me probably thinking why does a blind person have a surfboard, why would anyone want to surf here it is so cold out. The cold wouldn't bother me I could deal with it but I had heard from some other surfers out in Ireland that the surf here was pretty good so I decided to come to Greenland.

“Excuse me sir do you need help what are you looking for?” Letting the cold back so I could see who was addressing me was a little boy all bundled up in his jacket.

“Well you see little man I am a surfer and if you know or maybe your parents know where I can find the closest beach to here that would be extremely helpful thank you.” Warming myself back up the boy blurred out of my sight.

“Well I am not sure but I am sure the family who owns the bait and tackle shop here could tell you where it is if that helps they are about a block or two down from here if you need me to bring you there.”

“Thank you for the offer but I should be fine to get there on my own, thank you for the help have a nice day.” Continuing my walk, I kept going till I had crossed about two blocks letting my vision come back I looked around and across the street there it was. Walking across to the door I opened it and walked in “Hello anyone here?”

Alexander Young

Back to top Go down

Let The Story Begin Empty Blood Life and Dirt

Post by nothingbutanonymous Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:10 pm

After the incident at the market, I started to notice strange coincidences occurring more frequently. For instance I remember flipping through the pages of my journal after I had helped mother in the garden. My hands still beat red and sore from pulling at the deeply rooted weeds. I stopped at the picture of the morning dove I sketched a week or so prior, and ran my index finger over it's detailed feathered wings. Suddenly, spontaneous I heard the unmistakable song of a mourning dove. I stopped frozen and confused it was November the birds had left several weeks ago and wouldn't be back till nearly January, but there behind me stood the most beautiful mourning dove I have ever seen. It looked up at me with patient, fearless eyes. I stared at the bird. The bird stared back. He clearly knew something that I did not or I simply gone mad. After a long moment the bird vanished into thin air.
I decided the only way to to regain my sanity was to test a controlled experiment. I thought of all the significant things that happen when the strange occurrences took place. I knew that it happen when my journal and drawing were present. I considered the idea that maybe my journal itself had some kinda spell put on it. So I opened the book to a picture of a great grizzly bear I drew. I held the image in my mind and I definitely made some funny clenching faces as I tried to bring it to life. Nothing happen. “What else was there when my creatures came to life?” I thought to myself. I felt the feeling that grew in the pit of my stomach stretch up and hit me in the head like a lightning bolt to a metal rod. "Blood" I spoke the word out loud and chills ran down my spine. That was the only thing that was missing. I thought back to the first strange occurrence. The drawing of Arek was covered in blood. If there was any strand of my sanity left to grasp it flew out the window in that moment. I knew what I had to do, and an almost secondary version of my self took over as I slid my fathers rusty fishing knife against the palm of my hand and mixed the blood into the fountain of ink. My hands frantic and quacked as I shuffled through my journal to a clean page. I dipped the tip of my pen into the mixture of blood and ink and wrote the word “Life”.
I felt the ground begin to shake through the souls of my bare feet. Disoriented, confused and feeling quite weak, I prepared myself for the chaos that might unfold. Bursting up through the wooden floor boards came blades of grass, vines and plant life of every kind. It grew up the sides of my walls encasing my furniture in a dense laying of roots and leaves. Before I could react my feet were entwined with thick greenery that anchored me to the floor. Now panicked I reached out my arms and grabbed my journal before it could be lost amongst the vines along with the rest of my belongings. Scared now not knowing when this discord would stop, I looked for a way out. I tried to tug on the plants around my feet but it was no use. The plants so coarse and thorny it hurt to even try to get them off. Left with no sanity to reason with I open my journal and underneath the world “life” I wrote “stop” in the drops of blood left from my open cut. It did as I commanded then vanished. I was left standing in the middle of my empty room awestruck at what had just happen and the power I didn't understand.

nothingbutanonymous

Back to top Go down

Let The Story Begin Empty practice makes perfect

Post by nothingbutanonymous Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:29 pm

I knew what I needed to do, everyday since the plant life invasion I have been practicing controlling my powers. After mothers home schooling lesson and my daily chores I sneak out to my sanctuary before my shift at the fish market begins. Deep in the forest behind my house I have set a safe place that I can practice my ability without hurting my self or others. Its nothing too fancy but a piece of plywood that I wedged between two trees and a stump to sit on, creating a desk like space. It is completely surrounded by thick oak trees and has a clearing in the middle with enough room for whatever I choose to bring to life. I am beginning to understand the fundamentals of my power, they basically work like this, BLOOD + INK = LIFE (suspension). Blood alone = LIFE (permanently) After and hour or so of creating all kinds of new things like mockingbirds to purple beavers I noticed the time. DAMN IT ! I’m going to be late. I burst through the wooden door ringing the old cast iron bell to see my dad standing behind the counter with a stern look upon his face. Is orange mustache staring at me like a disappointed caterpillar. “FAYE, you are twenty five minutes late. Where have you been?” He exclaimed. “Sorry dad, I was just catching up with a friend on the walk over you remember old Susan Lyn don’t you?” It was a lie but it sounded a hell of a lot better then “ sorry dad I was in the forest cutting my self and making drawing come to life.” He grunted and believed my story “very well then, but I want you changed and working in five minutes.” I walked into the back where the ice and fish was kept, and slipped my apron over my head and tied it back around my waist. I tucked my journal in the the front pocket of my apron, for whenever dad wasn't looking I could maybe sneak in some drawing time.
I spent the first hour or so in my normal routine the regular customers came in got their goods and left, till Ioan came in . He was the town's news paper boy who usually only came in to spread gossip and today was no different. With a population of about 1400 news spreads like wildfire, so anytime there is a strange occurrence of any kind we all know about it within the hour. Ioan told us that a strange white haired boy carrying a surfboard was spotted down by the docks. No one had an explanation for who he was or why he was here, especially because Dalvik does not see a lot of tourist. “I wondered what he could be out here for” Father said “ Maybe he is another minor looking for oil, but he would soon find out that all the pipelines around here had ran dry age ago.” Dad chuckled to himself about the lads misfortune. After Ioan left I sat with my journal and worked on my sketch again. This time of day all my regular customers are out at sea or gathering wood for tonight's frost. My eyes were pulled up from my sketch with the ring of the iron bell. “Ill handle it.” came my fathers bellowing voice from the back where he was busy scaling fish. I was stunned. In front of the counter stood a scrawny, tall white haired man, too young to have white hair from age but seemed oddly old at heart. He was draped in black from head to toe, and the only skin that showed was what peeked out of his collared shirt. He spoke with father for a moment about directions and headed out the store. Even though he was gone his image was stuck in my head.

nothingbutanonymous

Back to top Go down

Let The Story Begin Empty Thanks for the directions

Post by Alexander Young Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:04 am

The shop was a nice little family own operation wish we had more of those back in California but almost everything is big company out there, the owner's daughter was drawing in the little book she had. After he was kind enough to give me directions I thanked him and left the store watching him as he returned to the back I went to the window and with the frost I drew a flower on the window making it even colder so it would last a little longer. Making my way past the docks and out of town I kept an eye on the shore looking for good spot to surf, the big masses of ice didn't bother me it just gave me more to work with it could be a fun challenge. Finally coming to an area I liked I set down my board and pulled out my wet suit s solid black to match most of my clothes. Keeping myself warm as I slipped on my suit and placed my clothes into my back pack, making my way out into the freezing water I heated myself up just a bit more to compensate for the cold. Closing my eyes i began to surf between the masses of ice controlling the flow of the water to take me where i wanted.

Using the water to shoot me into the air to skid across the edge of the ice I melted some of it so my board didn't get damaged, this was my life I lived for the rush of surfing, there was nothing else like it money couldn't buy how happy surfing made me but it definitely helps get me to different surfing spots. Getting lost in thought for a moment i didn't see the wall of ice in front of me instead of going around I melted a hole into it and slowed down. Making my way back into more open waters I made the water barrel and I shot through it before coming out the other end and getting some air time off my artificial wave and doing a a short helicopter with my board before landing and riding back to shore. Setting up my board as a back rest I leaned up against it looking out over the water letting my sight come back a little but still staying warm as I dried out my wet suit. "So ocean where should I head to next after a couple days here Japan, Australia, Canada, what do you think?" I asked as if the ocean would talk back. Laughing I pulled my phone out of my bag setting an alarm for half an hour later I could use a quick nap, grabbing my heavy duty sleeping back I slipped into it still in my wet suit which was now dry. Heating up the sleeping bag a little I began to doze off to the sound of the ocean.

Alexander Young

Back to top Go down

Let The Story Begin Empty Snowflakes

Post by Alexander Young Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:41 pm

Waking up I noticed that the sun was setting so I packed up my stuff and started my way back to town taking my time to enjoy the scenery, when a voice rang out against the sound of the waves “Hey you surfer guy over here.” When I turned my head allowing my vision to comeback to see the source of the voice I was astonished to find a girl maybe about twenty years old with long blonde hair and what seemed to be something resembling a military outfit.

Let The Story Begin Tumblr10

“Well hello what are you doing all the way out her miss and shouldn’t you be wearing alot more clothes its quite cold out here?”

She gave me an annoyed look before speaking in a displeased tone “You shouldn’t be using your powers so openly they have been following you since Germany you idiot.”

What was she talking about, “Who is following me and what powers are you talking about I have honestly no idea what you might be talking about miss.”

“Don’t play dumb with me I saw you surfing the water doesn’t just move like that on its own, and you melted the ice otherwise your board would have more damage. They have followed you here my advice is to leave this place before they decide to make a scene.” Right before I went to respond to her she was gone in the blink of an eye. She saw me surfing and using my powers crap hopefully she was the only one but who could she have been talking about maybe she was just messing with me. Making my way back to town I checked in to the little hotel they had set up just on the outskirts of town. The snow looked so beautiful at night the moon light reflecting off each individual snow flake like little stars falling from the sky.

Alexander Young

Back to top Go down

Let The Story Begin Empty Cold Midnight Air

Post by nothingbutanonymous Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:08 pm

The cold air brush against my pink cheeks as I walked down the dark unlit dirt road. It was getting late, and I could not shake the feeling of being watched. I was exhausted after a long day of delivering orders and practicing my powers. I created my biggest creature today. It was a great big polar bear, it stood up on it’s hind legs and waited my command. I told it to speak and it let out a deafening roar. As he dropped down on to his front paws he took a few steps closer. I put on my arm and touched his wet black nose. He was so gentle with me, but had teeth that could kill. It took quite a bit of blood to bring him to life and began to feel faint. I decided it was best to head home and that is what has brought me to this dark uncomfortable rode that I find myself traveling on now. I take each step with a cautious mind, not knowing what bad intentions this world has out for me. I've taken this road home a hundreds of  times before and have never felt this way. I watch shadows race across bushes and see footprints in the snow that are way too big to be my own. My heart begins to race, my hand reaches down towards my knapsack for my journal and ink. I see nothing but I know something or someone is following me. I make it all the way home and my night ends like any other night. After a shower I crawl under the hand stitched quilt my grandmother made and forget the days events.

Last edited by nothingbutanonymous on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

nothingbutanonymous

Back to top Go down

Let The Story Begin Empty my sketch

Post by nothingbutanonymous Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:09 pm

Let The Story Begin Polar_10

Last edited by nothingbutanonymous on Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

nothingbutanonymous

Back to top Go down

Let The Story Begin Empty The man in the black suit

Post by nothingbutanonymous Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:10 pm

The next morning my I wake up to the smell of hot cakes and syrup. The smell engulfs the house and brings a smile to my face. Already feeling like today will be a better day I start my morning routine. I start the laundry with mother, and salt the pickled fish. Father burst through the door bring snow in the house on his wet winter boots. “ God Damn It” he yells as he makes his way in side. My mother in a consoling voice “what's wrong dear?” “ Another bait line broke this morning and I have seem to run out.” he replied. “Its not a problem dear we can just send Faye down to the shipyard to pick up another one and you can be back out on the ice by noon.” Overhearing their conversation I rolled my eyes at being volunteered for work that I didn't want to do, but I did as I was asked and headed for the docks. When I got to the shipyard there was a man I never seen before, standing at the end of the dock dressed in a black suit, over coat and hat. No one from Dalvik would ever be caught out in the snow in an outfit like that. I wondered what he could be doing here.

nothingbutanonymous

Back to top Go down

Let The Story Begin Empty I know

Post by nothingbutanonymous Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:39 pm

The man in the black suit and hat walked towards me. With each step he wobbled as if he just came from a late night drinking spree and the smell of alcohol followed him. His eyes meet mine as he shoved past me. On his face was a deeply engraved scar that ran from the top corner of his cheek nearly touching the side of his lips. He smiled at me to reveal his blacken plque eaten teeth. “Don’t worry we will meet again soon” he said. Chills ran down my spine. Who was this man and what did he want with me ? The day carried on I spent my evening in the fish shop same customers, same routine. It was my night to close up shop the rest of my family had gone home hours ago. Ioan stopped by to deliver the day's mail, and gossip. He reported that Mrs.Gaberney didn’t love Mr.Gaberney anymore and that they were waiting for their eldest son Joseph to move out so they can split. Mrs. Ebergeene Delivered her baby girl in the best of health, and the bar down on central ave was closing do to the old mans age. Amongst the usually garbage and bills that Ioan brings in was a letter from Edric. My heart skipped a beat, it has been months since I’ve heard from him. Edric was my closest guy friend. We grew up together because of our parents. He had dark curly hair and the sweetest of freckles just across his nose and cheekbones. After his father died about a 3 years ago he ran off to join the military. Even though he was gone and with no family left in Dalvik he wrote to me. At first it was every week and not as often as time passed. I have had no idea what has happen to him for the last 6 months to this letter made my night. In it he wrote, Dear my beautiful Faye,  I hope you haven't thought that I went and got myself shot in the head. The boys and I are doing just fine. We have been strong. Sarge has been a real pain in the ass lately and his face gets all fired up and beat red. It kinda reminds me of those rosy red cheeks of yours or how frustrated you use to got when I beat you in backgammon as a kid. I'm writing to tell you that they are transferring me out to Berlin next month but before than I get to go home for a few weeks and I couldn't think of any one better to spend my time with than you. Hoping to see you soon sincerely Eldric. A sudden burst of energy and excitement brushed over me. Even though these were times of peace I still worried and cared for Eldric I was overjoyed at the idea of getting to see him once again.
This excitement soon faded when I got home, as I walked up the driveway I noticed all the lights were on and the door was swung open. It’s past ten o'clock usually everyone is asleep by now. I raced up the stairs and into the house. The family table flipped over pictures and paintings that once hung shattered on the floor. Dresser drawers pulled out cloths on the floor glass broken and crunching under my feet with every step. I called out “ Is anyone home?!” no one answered I knew the house was empty as I walked in to my room on my wall written in black ink. “I KNOW”

nothingbutanonymous

Back to top Go down

Let The Story Begin Empty Re: Let The Story Begin

Post by Alexander Young Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:58 pm

I woke up the next morning with the sun peering through the shades, I got out of bed as slow as a slug putting on my clothes from the day before, brushing my teeth and exiting the hotel, heading to the little diner I had passed the day before. Sitting down to a nice cup of coffee and blueberry pancakes with grits I enjoyed the small town meal I was so used to eating big extravagant meals prepared by gourmet chefs it was nice to eat something simple for a change. But as I had finished off my grits something caught my eye as man in a black suit and over caught he was definitely out of place, but what was the most eye catching had to be the fact his tongue resembled that of a snake that I was only able to see for a split second as he ate some of his scrambled eggs.

Let The Story Begin Ralph-10

He must had felt me looking at him because he raised his gaze to meet my own, giving me a sly grin like he knew something I didn’t, before he spoke “We are the same you and me.”

“What do you mean the same I don’t even know you.” I had no idea who the weirdo was or how he knew me.

“You don’t need to know me yet but what you do need to know is we are better than other people and deserve better.  My associates and I are willing to give you money and power if you join us.”

“I don’t need money or power I am fine just living life as is, I am not sure what crazy plans you guys think you have but I want no part of it.” I turned in the direction of the waitress “Excuse me could I get my check please.” The waitress brought me my check I paid and putting my coat on I turned my back on the stranger “Good bye sir sorry to disappoint you.”

“You didn’t disappoint me in the slightest see you soon Alex.” He continued to eat his meal as I walked out; as I got around the corner I went into a full sprint through town till I got about seven blocks away before turning down a small alleyway to catch my breath. Who the hell was that guy, how did he know my name and I don’t ever want to see him again let alone soon. After catching my breath for a couple minutes I went to get out of the alley when I got the wind knocked out of me and I was kicked down the alley while I was hunched over. When I was finally able to look up at my assailant I found my new friend with a smug look on his face “Miss me?”

Alexander Young

Back to top Go down

Let The Story Begin Empty Black Ink

Post by nothingbutanonymous Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:04 pm

I trembled as I looked down at the puddle of ink that was spilt on the floor. “ I’ve been waiting for you Faye” said a deep whispered voice. I turned and looked to see who was speaking to me but no one was there. I walked slowly and carefully out of my bedroom and down into the hallway journal and pen in hand. “Show your self!” I demanded from the top of the stairs. I quickly drew a picture of a great big gray and black wolf with sharp teeth. It came to life and its thick fur brushed against me as I sent it down the stairs. It growled as it keeped it’s nose to the floor searching for the intruder. I heard the voice again “ Silly girl you have underestimated my powers!” Before my eyes the dresser that once stood in my brother Caleb's room was flying towards me. I moved out of the way and it missed. “Am I dealing with some kind of ghost” I thought to myself. The wolf ran back up the step and did not show any indication of the intruder's presence. Where was the voice coming from if no one else was in the house and how is furniture moving by itself.  A dark purple light filled the room and the floor crumbles like falling rock beneath my feet. Chunks of the floor fell into a bottomless swirling vortex. I panicked there was no place left for me to go to but down. The gray wolf was sucked into the bottomless pit and dissipated into a blob a black ink. I held on to the wooden banister attached to the wall and hand hung from it for dear life. My journal and ink safely back in my knapsack but floating without the force of gravity. “ You can’t hold on forever Faye.” said the voice again and I felt each one of my fingers being lifted and removed off of the banister. I thought to myself “ this is it Faye you had a good life so far. A good family, some neat talents, a few boy encounters. Thats all anyone ever needs right?” Before I could answer my own question I was falling in the the black hole. On the walls of the wall written in  “JOIN US” repetitively.  I looked down and below I saw what I thought to be a bottom. My body was submerged into a pool of greasy black ink. I was falling deeper and deeper into the pool. I forced myself to swim up. That this life is not enough. My chest felt like it was going to pop the pain unbearable, as if someone has just poured cement over me to put me in my grave. I swam up. My arms ached. I could see the surface as I came up I gasped for my first breath of air and my eyes opened. I saw the outlines of tree branches above me, and the stars in the sky. I layed on my back on the old cold dirt road.

nothingbutanonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Young Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:21 am

I struggled to keep a calm look “Actually no I didn’t, sorry to disappoint you mister, so what do you want with me?”

He had a sinister grin on his face “Well as of now since you denied our invitation I must do away with you, it is in our policy those who don’t join up with us must be destroyed so they can’t be used against us.”

“I have no idea what you are talking about just leave me alone ok ya freak!” I got up to run away but as soon as I got a couple steps forward something latched itself around my ankle, pulled me back and began burning my leg. I looked down to see what it was, it was his tongue and it had some green substance that was eating through my clothes, and it was burning my ankle “What the hell man get your freaking tongue off me!” I was so confused, I had no idea what was going on, how he had a crazy snake tongue or why he had to kill me.

He retracted his tongue “Did you think you were the only one with strange powers that you didn’t know where they came from, there are many more people like you and I. There is a secret war going on to decide the future of this world we fight for a world controlled by people like us who have been awakened to their powers those who haven’t awakened their powers are weak. They are useless to this world now, only those who have grown strong enough to acquire their powers deserve to live in this world now.”

“What the hell does your crazy war have to do with me?” I wanted no part of whatever he was selling.

“It has nothing to do with you now, as of a few minutes ago you signed your own death certificate and now you are just another casualty.”

Alexander Young

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum